NECO postpones common entrance exams
THE National Examinations Council (NECO) has postponed the 2019 National Common Entrance Examination into unity schools to 27th April, 2019.
The Council has also disclosed that only 70,720 candidates have so far registered for the examination across the federation.
This was conveyed on Thursday in a statement by the Head, Information and Public Relations Division of NECO, Azeez Sani.
Sani said: “The examination which was initially scheduled for 13th April, was re-scheduled to give states with low registration of candidates the opportunity to register for the examination.
“Meanwhile, a total of 70,720 candidates have so far registered for the examination.
“Candidates are advised to download the new Examination Time-Table from the Council’s website: www.neco.gov.ng,” he said.